Thursday, March 16, 2006

Yankees vs. Cardinals 3/14/06

On Tuesday, March 14, I went to Legends Field for a spring training game. As I said I would, I'll write about what happened there. I was able to get some autographs including Andy Phillips'. Randy Johnson was the starter and for the first four innings he did really good, allowing no runs and just one hit. In the bottom of the 4th, Robinson Cano hit a solo homer. This broke the scoreless tie. At the top of the 5th, the Cardinals would score 3 runs and for the rest of the game, keep getting hits. During the 6th inning, Mariano Rivera came out to pitch, and he had a quick 1-2-3 inning. Several other pitchers such as Mike Myers, Tanyon Sturtze, and Kyle Farnsworth would also pitch in the later innings. At the end of the game, the Cardinals won 4-3. However, the next day, the Yankees would get a win. Soon, I'll post again to comment more on their spring training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home