Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My first post

Hi, yankees fans. This is my first post of this new blog. I am a fan of the New York Yankees and I decided to create a blog just in time for the 2006 season. I will try to post as often as I can, though I can't say exactly how often that will be. This blog will contain yankees news and comments on recent games and events. I will keep track of the yankees throughout the year and post on how well they'll obviously do. I welcome any posts from yankee fans or anyone else who is reading this blog. I live in Florida, though I was born in New York, and I have already gone to the yankees' first spring training game. I'm also going to another game next week. So that's it for this first post, I look forward to posting opinions, news, scores etc. during this season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home