Monday, March 13, 2006

USA beats Japan, next spring training game

Yesterday in the World Baseball Classic, Team USA defeated Japan after a controversial, and wrong call about a play on third base. But the tie was broken and the game won when Arod got an rbi hit. The yankees are playing in spring training without all their best players, but they're still doing pretty well. As I've said many times, tomorrow is the day I go to one more game at Legends Field in Tampa. The Yankees will host the St. Louis Cardinals, the game begins at 1:15. The weather should be decent tomorrow. I'll write about what I see when I get back. Until then, there's not much to write, the yankees lost to Pittsburgh today after coming back within 1 run. I'll probably post about tomorrow's game either tomorrow night or the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home